Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Southern convoy to Silverstone ?

jackal2513

Do we have any surrey/sussex/Bucks/berks/London folk going up to silverstone on sunday ? Fancy meeting convoying ?

jackal2513 said:
Do we have any surrey/sussex/Bucks/berks/London folk going up to silverstone on sunday ? Fancy meeting convoying ?

Comming from Southend. Can meet on M25?

Sounds perfect, see you there at 9am then ?

Yep see you there! :thumb:

I'll aim to meet there too !

btw, evodarren - was that you at the Jetwash in Southend the other day, saw the rump of a white gt3 as i passed by !

DANK_ART said:
I'll aim to meet there too !

btw, evodarren - was that you at the Jetwash in Southend the other day, saw the rump of a white gt3 as i passed by !

Hi Dank-Art, not me i pamper mine at home. Do you want to meet with me and Ardon on sunday morning?

DANK_ART said:
Yes, what time and where?

Do you want to meet the others @09.00 or just go from here a little later or earlier?

Anyone else going from Southend area?

Not sure, tales about 1.5 hrs to get there doesn't it? So maybe we meet Southend at 9am and all head off from there!?

Do you guys get to silverstone via m1 or m40 ?

DANK_ART said:
Not sure, tales about 1.5 hrs to get there doesn't it? So maybe we meet Southend at 9am and all head off from there!?

Tescos to leave at 09.00?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arv13
Back