Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SORN and stuff.

Les Richards

Nurburgring
Could someone in the know please help?

For the first time ever I had to put the car on a SORN as the service/MOT could not be done until this month.

All done and passed yesterday so now need to tax it.

Been on the DVLA site but it will not let me get past the first screen as the 16-digit number on the Reminder is only valid for 5-days.

Am I missing something?

What do I do now?

Thanks.

Les Richards said:
Could someone in the know please help?

For the first time ever I had to put the car on a SORN as the service/MOT could not be done until this month.

All done and passed yesterday so now need to tax it.

Been on the DVLA site but it will not let me get past the first screen as the 16-digit number on the Reminder is only valid for 5-days.

Am I missing something?

What do I do now?

Thanks.

You should be able to also do it from your using the log book ref number.
Im sure there is a bit where you can say you don have the 16 digit number.

Yes, 11 digit number from the log book. There is an option to say you don't have the reminder, just the V5.

MC

Thanks guys, got me out of the cack again.

Didn't realise that by saying I didn't have a Reminder the screen moved on to the V5C page.

Another senior moment. I think it's the heat...

Thanks again. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTG
Back