Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: Black & Silver genuine gearshift P/N 996424075

Space Cadet

Spa-Francorchamps
3 months/approx 200 miles old, in absolutely perfect as-new condition, my original tech-equipment gearshift was very tired therefore bought this intending to be a permanent replacement. Have since though found out how to restore my original gearshift therefore the new gearshift is no longer needed. These are c. £300 new therefore £150 collected from Kelvedon Essex or will post recorded for £160.

Attachments

• e83c8aee_cb93_403d_a684_371b0cd96f15_199.jpeg
    e83c8aee_cb93_403d_a684_371b0cd96f15_199.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,460
I thought I might get some interest in this, have I priced it incorrectly?....

Pricing looks fair to me, but the problem I suspect is that either people upgrade to other shifters, or refurb the existing one which is pretty straightforward.

and grey interiors are not that common.

As said above, the tequipment one is usually the upgrade. Unfortunately you are selling something that not many people will want. There will be a buyer at some point though so either lower price or just hang on and I'm sure it will move.

Thanks all.

(Its black, as per the title, not grey. Must just be the photo making it look lighter)

Ah, I thought it was grey. Black should be an easier sell.

Reduced to £100 collected from Kelvedon Essex or + postage (would imagine c. £5).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back