Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD 981 20-inch Sport Classic Wheel Set

drummer

SOLD

Hi All,

Up for sale are a set of Cayman/Boxster 981 20-inch Sport Classic wheels from my recently departed 981 CS.

I had removed these wheels to get the two nearside wheels refurbished but ended up selling the car in the interim with the replacement wheels I had on it. The nearside wheels were refurbished by the well regarded Alloy Art of Rochford and they look great. The offside wheels are also in great condition with no scuffs or damage to lacquer.

The centre caps have the normal age related corrosion showing and are in average condition.

The tyres are Pirelli P-Zeros all round, however they aren't in the best of condition. One of the fronts is past the legal limit and one of the rears has a small bulge in the sidewall (I hadn't actually noticed this until Alloy Art pointed it out!).

£1250

I am based in Southend, Essex if you would like to collect, but can wrap or palletise them if you would like to have them collected by a courier.

In the market for a set of 997 SportDesign or Carrera Sport if anyone is interested in a swap.

You can PM me on here or on WhatsApp, 07766 656766.

Thanks,
Ben

Ym7TRPF.jpg

k69cjpp.jpg

YN5ntW6.jpg

p6y2kwn.jpg

myncl12.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member