Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So where are they

Waz

Renault fuego any one not just the turbo. Not one for sale in the uk that I could find I know they rust and the electrics are French but not ONE FOR SALE :dont know:

looking to buy?

(CLICK!)

"Waz911 the the mental hospital, Waz911 the the mental hospital, Thank You"

(CLICK!)

Waz 911 said:
Renault fuego any one not just the turbo. Not one for sale in the uk that I could find I know they rust and the electrics are French but not ONE FOR SALE :dont know:

:eek:

I seriously considered buying a 1984 Fuego Turbo when my missus was expecting our son and our 924 wasn't going to be practical enough.

I decided against it because there were signs of rust on the wheel arches and the electric windows 'needed sorting out'.

And that was in 1988.

:nooo:

Waz 911 said:

If you change the tense in that sentence to "they rusted and the electrics were French" I think you'll find that you have answered your own question. :)

According to howmanyleft.co.uk, there are only 6 Fuego Turbos left in the UK :D

By the way - they seem to have updated the website so that you can view how many cars are left by year of manufacture. By my reckoning there are 263 993 Carrera S left :thumb:

I feel I must admit that I had a Renault Fuego in 1982 :coat:

It started to rust around the tailgate as early as 1983 and time for a swift exit for an XR3.

TBA 658X which I suspect has gone to the great scrapyard in the sky (in probbaly 1984)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back