Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Singer DLS $1.8m 990kg 500bhp

Roro

Sebring
Incredible machine, incredible price.... Where do I sign (to get hold of that sort of cash). I'm becoming slightly obsessed with this car, I must've watched this video 5 times already. Not for everyone but to me this is perfection and would sit perfectly next to the McLaren F1 (and my GT3 of course) in my imaginary garage

I saw it, albeit separated by a glass showroom window, at Singer's outlet at Bicester Heritage.

Looked an absolute jewel.

However, so did the GTO Engineering 'reimagined' 250 SWB.

It's hard, spending these imaginary lottery winnings!

I know what you mean :grin:

I'd have a Squalo too - McLaren F1, Squalo, DLS, 7.2 GT3 RS, my GT3, 992 Touring, job done

And an RS6

Oh, and 2x brand new Range Rovers (1 spare for when the other breaks down)

I think I'd have to make space for a new Ruf CTR as well... :grin:

Going to need to be a Euromillions rollover at this rate

Nice one! It won't pass the 111 point check though :grin:

I'd take a Carrera RS over this everyday of the week. Or if you are going to depart from an original then a RUF SCR would do it.

This is just a gaudy bauble for the billionaire who has got nothing else to spend his money on.

:grin:

This car certainly is divisive

I for one absolutely love it. It looks like an amazing piece of engineering. I'd be incredibly happy with this gaudy billionaire bauble, I'd have a 73 RS too while I'm at it, the more the merrier

This is probably the one I'd drive the most though, I'd have the others in a glass display cabinet just to look at, for most of the time anyway. Oh, I need to add a 917 to my billionaire garage too

If only I had worked harder at school ... or inherited a fortune... or however else billionaires become billionaires

Was wondering how you get it to 900kg, he dropped a few details at the end :thumb:

What a thing. You can see the 2m bucks in there I think. Just the man hours alone must be significant. There's no real economy of scale either.

Nice to see a not Chris Harris review for a change, Guy did a great job I thought, tad shouty but then it's Top Gear channel and all that.

991.2GTS said:
Did I mention I don't like Singers? :D

I've always liked them but the DLS puts the boggo ones in the shade for me :grin:

The return of Marty Wild said:
Was wondering how you get it to 900kg, he dropped a few details at the end :thumb:

Yeah, lots of carbon, lots of magnesium, and lots of holes in everything!

Senoj said:
What a thing. You can see the 2m bucks in there I think. Just the man hours alone must be significant. There's no real economy of scale either.

Nice to see a not Chris Harris review for a change, Guy did a great job I thought, tad shouty but then it's Top Gear channel and all that.

I know what you mean. I'm hoping Henry does a proper review at some point, and a Harry M review would be good to see too as I expect he'll go into proper detail

Roro said:
What do I need to do to get one of these :?:

'The greatest road car I have ever driven"........mike drop, the end :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back