Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silverstone classic 28th July. 911 911s

I'll be there, not so much travelling down as across, but I might be tempted to drive north a bit just so the engine can be warm before I get there, where are you starting from? I can be there from Friday afternoon, just as soon as I do my four hours at 'work'.

MC

I'm already booked along with quite a few others :thumb:

One always goes up to town, therefore the opposite leg is down.

Much like going up for Michaelmas, and then down for Christmas.

You guys are thinking too hard, are you going or not? If so, where are you going from?

MC

I'm going from my house, as that is where my car will be.

:dont know:

I'm close enough to cycle.
:)

Am not signing up for parade/sunday. Will probably go but will decide on day and weather near the time, I always do this with the classic, not everything runs if the weather is bad too.
:)

Perverse logic: did not do the early bird 2 for 1 ticket as, if it's pissing it down I won't go and lose the money, therefore, if it's a good sunny day out and I have to buy two tickets, I've lost the same amount, in a way...
:? :)

I'm going Sat and Sun,and am booked in for the parade on sunday. If it's gonna rain, I'll take my dog walking gear and a brolly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back