Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Side Stripes

DRZ911

Indianapolis
Finally got round to getting a set of black side stripes fitted by my OPC today.

Do they enhance the look :lol:, or maybe look slightly naff :nooo: :?:

Attachments

• dsc_0916stripes_790.jpg
    dsc_0916stripes_790.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3,405
All that matters is your happiness :thumb:

Think they look great on the yellow :thumb:

DucatiRob said:
Think they look great on the yellow :thumb:

+1 👍

Another +1 from me, stunning on the yellow 💛💛

Slayer said:
All that matters is your happiness :thumb:

^ This

Been there done that with stripes myself, so I'm over it personally. However if you like them that's what's important, stuff what everyone else thinks 8)

Thank you all for the kind comments. 😀

When I first saw the car outside the OPC after the stripes were applied, I was sort of 50-50 on them. But on reflection, am happy enough as they do complement the yellow well, and they break up the block slabbiness of the side view. So am content, and great service from the OPC today.

They look great. :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

GT3 and RS need to look a little lairy. With a big spoiler on the back there is no point down playing them.

Incidentally, I saw a lovely yellow 996 GT3 in New Romney the other day. I am not sure if it is a 911UK members but it looked fabulous. Manthey/RS spoiler, bucket seats, Techquipment cage and best of all BBS LM/e88s in gold.

Whilst yellow is not really a colour for me this one looked tip top.

Pip

Likie, looks right imho

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back