Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shell Pluspoints

Flatsix

Hockenheim
Only just found out about this & received my card this morning. Basically the more you spend, the more points you earn to redeem them for various vouchers, books, wines, Ferrari stuff etc. You get the picture. Seeing as we spend out loads on fuel we may as well have 'a little' back. lol.

http://www.shellpluspoints.com/welcome/index.asp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127294

Have now got thousands of the things - I get them on my diesel too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127303

I find the scheme utterly baffling, with earnings thresholds etc. Worse than working out income tax due!

They also appear to have credited no units at all to my account for over a month, despite me going once or twice a week. Most odd.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128189

I never even check if it is correct - but do seem to accrue quite a few points.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128195

if you operate a lot in reddies those sorts of cards are very dangerous, I know of many self employed, who during their tax investigations, have been asked about their cards, and then asked how they paid for their purchases (cash) and then taxed on it.

I avoid like the plague, nothing worse than a paper trail with the tax man

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128299

It's a good job I'm a good boy then! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128305

and sounds like Daz is not! He is right though I know two people who have had exactly that happen to them. Also with a store card that one of the wives had. She used to go into the store and pay it off in cash.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128312

moral here, is if you pay cash, make sure it is for stuff that there is no come backs,

there are ways and means for everything, however to many prying eyes here,

big brother and all

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128315

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back