Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SERVICING OFFER from OPC Hatfield

911UK

Administrator
Staff member

911uk is happy to announce that the Official Porsche Centre Hatfield is offering a 10% Labour Discount for any work carried out by the OPC Hatfield Service Department.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/dealer_Hatfield.jpg

To qualify for this discount, you need to mention the 911UK 10% Labour Discount when booking or getting an estimate, any queries should be raised with Sid (our resident OPC knowldege based, along with Electotech) from the service department.

OPC Hatfield are also please to announce that Sid can also undertakes your MOT's

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/mot.jpg

http://www.porsche.com/all/uk/?hatfield

Once again this
association has been based on
recommendations and feedback by members of the forum.

openinghours.gif

Service
Mon - Fri
8.30 - 18.00
Sat
9.00 - 13.00
Sun
Closed
Tel

01707 277911

Fax

01707 277916

We recommend that you visit the above web site or give the service department a call for more information.

regards

Admin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112113

That's a good offer that as 10% of my typical bill is a considerable amount.

Don't think the maths would work on me travelling about 400miles for the offer :(

PCGB membership gets 10% off parts too - Hatfield customers can have a 'bargain' service!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112151

10% discount and you know your P&J is in safe hands! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112163

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by F1_Dragon on 26 January 2007

10% discount and you know your P&J is in safe hands! :)
Ha, if only my car was - rapidly losing faith with OPCs. They've had my car for 5 out of the past 6 weeks, is it ready yet...... nope!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 112166

A few months down the line with this offer, any feedback from 911uk users ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140136

I've not used them - they did offer 10% off of parts and labour but strangely enough they couldn't match Guildfords offer of a free 111 check with a service - kind of negated any saving!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140137

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnvt
Back