Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing in the West Mids?

Wazza

I've just brought a 911 SC and am looking for a decent garage to get it serviced at, does anyone know of anywhere in the west midlands / Worcestershire area?

Thanks,

Wazza

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3266

Hi I am more than happy to recommend Two plus Two in Brierley Hill Chris and David who run the business were previously the Technicians at the old OPC in Hagley that closed they are therefore factory trained have always given me fantastic service at very reasonable prices. I could not be happier with the service I have received from them and would not hesitate in recommending them. Their number is 01384 482989.

All the best.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17046

You could try PCT (0845 6444993) on the A45 at Coventry.

They are based at the Autobahn site. They have looked after me for the last 2 and a bit years and I have no complaints, always willing , helpful and really know their stuff.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17047

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back