Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

servicing for 997 turbo

s1000rr

anyone know of a good non-OPC garage for servicing a 2007 997 turbo in South Wales?

Sorry don't know one in Wales but I do know the customers who think nothing of taking their cars over 300 miles to Reveloution Porsche in Brighouse, West Yorkshire :?:

Give them a ring, nothing to loose :bye:

Lordglenmorangie said:
Sorry don't know one in Wales but I do know the customers who think nothing of taking their cars over 300 miles to Reveloution Porsche in Brighouse, West Yorkshire :?:

Give them a ring, nothing to loose :bye:

I'd agree had excellent service on a 986, and know of lots of Porsche owners driving from all 4 corners of UK to use them. I'd recommend giving them a call - very friendly and happy to discuss your requirements/issues at the phone, and I've found they're fair on prices and very straight on what actually needs to be done

Martian - thanks. I can't find any info on them apart from a 1 page website. I will give them a call. What good things have you heard?

Lordglenmorangie/RCS - thanks. I will ring them. Their website is good.

Having had my 997 turbo serviced and had other work done by Chris Denning i can highly recommend Chris. He will be looking after my car now for as long as I own it. His knowledge of Porsche's is amazing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back