Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Server Admin Sat 25th Nov from 10pm

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
15 May 2002
Messages
12,718
There will some server admin, which will result in the site being down for up to 15mins at a time between 10pm on Sat 25th Nov till 4am on Sun 26th Nov...

regards


Migration info. Legacy thread was 93489
 
Saturday is the 25th! In this galaxy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93492
 
that's what I said ! :wink:

although time will change, will confirm asap


Migration info. Legacy thread was 93495
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 24 November 2006

that's what I said ! :wink:

although time will change, will confirm asap
Who cares - we will all be in the casino until 6am!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93499
 
confirmed

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93503
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 24 November 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 24 November 2006

that's what I said ! :wink:

although time will change, will confirm asap
Who cares - we will all be in the casino until 6am!
Speak for yourself!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93508
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 24 November 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 24 November 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 24 November 2006

that's what I said ! :wink:

although time will change, will confirm asap
Who cares - we will all be in the casino until 6am!
Speak for yourself!
What - you staying later than that? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93516
 
it all seems to have happened, hopefully the server will be running at a better and consistent speed now......

regards


Migration info. Legacy thread was 93657
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,029
Messages
1,436,512
Members
48,421
Latest member
MainA
Back
Top