Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seriously tempted by this white 997 GT3

freddie44

Time is 'a coming for the stick or twist and I just dont know what to do..

Keep my brilliant, trusty all rounder Carrera S or try something harder :dont know:

Attachments

• porsche_911_gt3_997_s463791_2_232.jpg
    porsche_911_gt3_997_s463791_2_232.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 6,721
Hmmm... this is a difficult one, let me see.... :grin:

I had my 997 C2S for all of 9 months before I traded it for my GT3 which I have now had for coming up to 2 years.

Do it :thumbs:

haha thanks for the help :thumb: (I think)

Ah she's just so dam sexy it kills me :bandit:

For sale in Manchester (on the usual site) - does anyone know the car?

freddie44 said:
Time is 'a coming for the stick or twist and I just dont know what to do..

Keep my brilliant, trusty all rounder Carrera S or try something harder :dont know:

Great colour combo...white and black wheels !!!...go for it ! :thumb:

Nice car, had one very similar. You're in the wrong place to get talked out of it :floor:

Senoj said:
Nice car, had one very similar. You're in the wrong place to get talked out of it :floor:

Ha, yes I'm a sadist!

Anyone recommend any quality finance peeps? I have a couple but a few more wouldnt hurt for Monday :thumb:

About 7 years ago I bought a GT3. 5.5 years later I <erm> broke it, so I bought another one... My only regret in those years was the talent shortfall that prompted the replacement. Perhaps I am not terribly objective, but I really do think that you ought to buy it.

Disco said:
About 7 years ago I bought a GT3. 5.5 years later I <erm> broke it, so I bought another one... My only regret in those years was the talent shortfall that prompted the replacement. Perhaps I am not terribly objective, but I really do think that you ought to buy it.

Starting this thread was a disaster :sad:

:thumb: :thumb:

freddie44 said:
Disco said:

...Haven't you got it yet....lol ? :grin:

nick w said:
freddie44 said:
Disco said:

...Haven't you got it yet....lol ? :grin:

Stop it! :D

It doesn't have a cage or the seats but apart from that...

I love the GT3 in white with black alloys :thumb:

My old car at its spiritual home 2010

5ed75425-5a07-4d1d-9f82-46efc5b97ecd_zpsb016c6ee.jpg

Senoj said:
My old car at its spiritual home 2010

5ed75425-5a07-4d1d-9f82-46efc5b97ecd_zpsb016c6ee.jpg

Beauty! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member