Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seats

RoddyC4S

Trainee
Hi all

Just wondering if anybody know if Porsche 944 front Sport Seats fit in the 996 (Gen2)?

To the best of my knowledge they have different rails so won't be a straight swop. The 944 have a flat runner base where as the 996 has front bolts that are on an angle. Doesn't mean you can't 'make' it work mind.

I'm very intrigued as to what prompts this question as I've never seen it asked before - do tell!?

82DVY said:
To the best of my knowledge they have different rails so won't be a straight swop. The 944 have a flat runner base where as the 996 has front bolts that are on an angle. Doesn't mean you can't 'make' it work mind.

I'm very intrigued as to what prompts this question as I've never seen it asked before - do tell!?

Probably because the deep sided sports seats look cool and are very supportive. I've always liked them.

82DVY said:

Thanks 82DVY 👍

I have always thought they looked pretty much like the 996 seat so wouldn't look out of place in a 996 but have the much more deeper side supports which I think look great.

Parsley said:
82DVY said:

Probably because the deep sided sports seats look cool and are very supportive. I've always liked them.

Spot on 👌

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back