Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scuff on Classic Grey Leather

aak

Hockenheim
Hello. Annoyingly I've managed to scuff the drivers seat. The abrasion less than 1cm in length, but the leather had been refurbished by the previous owner.

Anyone recommend anything to cover it?

I got a scuffmaster leather touch up kit from ebay and it worked really well at disguising minor scuffs. If you take your time and use the toners and gloss enhancer to get the colour and shine level right you can do a really good job. I put a couple of coats on in matt and then added a tiny bit of gloss enhnacer in the last coat and got a pretty good match.

Fourtuitous said:
I got a scuffmaster leather touch up kit from ebay and it worked really well at disguising minor scuffs. If you take your time and use the toners and gloss enhancer to get the colour and shine level right you can do a really good job. I put a couple of coats on in matt and then added a tiny bit of gloss enhnacer in the last coat and got a pretty good match.

Thanks. I had a look but couldn't find Classic Grey on ebay. Is it colour match?

Just go straight to the website liquidleather.com/scuffs.htm and they list Classic Grey in their Porsche colours as that is where I got mine from.

RobIpswichUK said:
Just go straight to the website liquidleather.com/scuffs.htm and they list Classic Grey in their Porsche colours as that is where I got mine from.

Perfect! Just placed an order. Thanks :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back