Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Script weirdness

manek

Montreal
Phil

Some of my message seem to end up with odd fragments of javascript hanging about in them, I've no idea why since it doesn't happen on any other (lesser) forum where I participate? Any ideas why?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7863

Yeah I know, no idea at the moment, though on the above post there isn't any - did you delete the wierd bits?

(lesser) like it :)
I always like to think 911uk.com gives that little bit extra you don't get elsewhere!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7864

window.open=NS_ActualOpen;
Phil,

Another forum question.... How would I go about adding a lovely little picture of my car and a suitable footer to the end of all my messages ?

Can't seem to find the option...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7865

...Click the "edit profile" button at the top of the page and you'll see you can type in a signature. This can contain HTML, which would give you an image, though the image would need to be hosted somewhere already. You can use our image upload tool to host it on this site, then use the URL it provides within your signature:

http://www.911uk.com/imageupload.asp

Then, type into your signature:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7866

window.open=NS_ActualOpen;
Oh yes, feel so silly now. :oops:

Only saw the "Change my settings" option in the members menu

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7867

- no worries - it's kind of messy really!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7868

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 03 September 2003

Yeah I know, no idea at the moment, though on the above post there isn't any - did you delete the wierd bits?

(lesser) like it :)
I always like to think 911uk.com gives that little bit extra you don't get elsewhere!

Sometimes I try deleting the script fragments and they go away. Sometimes I try deleting them and they pop up somewhere else in the message. And sometimes they don't show at all!

As you say, weird.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8193

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back