Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scratches and stonechips

Jay T

I have some some minor scratches and stonechips, which don't look that bad, but could do with sorting out in order to get my 911 looking its best. These have mostly been touched in with Artic Silver paint at some point in the past.

My question is, can a bodyshop deal with these sorts of imperfections without teeth sucking and talk of panel respraying?

I'm going to have to take a trip to a bodyshop in the near future, and part with a large amount of cash, and wondered if this is the sort of thing I could reasonably ask them to "throw in" as a sweetner.

Thanks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54421

These guys REALLY know their stuff & will give you an honest reply on how good you can repair a stone chip or scratches

CLICK
HERE

When you have had it done if you want to get some film on there to stop it happening again you can call me on 0845 052 1241

Good Luck :)

Carl

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54437

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back