Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scotland vs England

wizard993

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23402771

Our days of Baxter and Co toying with the English by playing "keepie-uppie" during the game are long gone.

It will be more like trying to keep the scoreline less than 6:0 and I predict that Goliath will batter David to pulp this time around.

God help Scotland(I won't be watching) :nooo: :puh:

One third rate team playing against another, and in a friendly.
I'll be joining you in not watching.

:floor:

pzero said:
One third rate team playing against another, and in a friendly.
I'll be joining you in not watching.

Oi :redcard: ............ there's nowt wrong with watching third rate teams play - even in a friendly. :evil:

I actually paid to do it on Saturday. :wink:

Mutters under breath ... bleedin armchair Man U fans .....

Gordon Strachan has named a 29-man squad for next month's friendly against England .

Exactly how many players are Scotland looking to play with !

911UK said:
Gordon Strachan has named a 29-man squad for next month's friendly against England .

Exactly how many players are Scotland looking to play with !

Even that is not enough. We are asking the Welsh to send us another 10 players with Mc or Mac in their surnames. McSuarez can also play for Scotland(well nobody else wants him)

Can't see anyone from Tranmere Rovers in either squad so it can't be that bad.
I'll be watching as there is no proper games for another 4 weeks.

infrasilver said:
I was at the game last night and it was a good showing by Scotland, they did worry me a couple of times. We had some good seats too.

The streets of London paved with Buckfast.

I had know idea that you are a purveyor of the beautiful game.

Forest or County (or Man U) :?:

Good old buckie, everyone should drink it at some stage in their life. :)
Rooney was looking a little lacklustre through match fitness while that bloke from Southampton Lambert looks promising and earned his right to play. Still not sure about the manager. :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mister kevlar
Back