Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scotland the Brave

Ocean Blue

THE FUTURE OF SCOTLAND

If Scotland gains its independence after the forthcoming referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the Former United Kingdom (F.U.K.).

In a bid to discourage the Scots from voting 'Yes' in the referendum, Lib.Dems have now begun a campaign with the slogan: "Please Vote No For FUK's Sake!" They feel the Scottish people can relate to this, particularly those of Glaswegian origins !!

lol....

What's the point of dividing now? Division just means more bureaucracy and more costs!

Besides most of the north sea oil is gone already!

kench said:
lol....

Besides most of the north sea oil is gone already!

Precisely, and when we've drained the last bit, off you go.

:D

I see a fair few cars in the South East driving around with Scotch flat stickers on the rear end. They don't seem to come to any grief around the Home Counties or London.

If however I was to drive a car around Glasgow or Aberdeen, would anything happen to my car if it had a George Cross sticker on the back?

Just wondering.... :?:

flags-images-scotland.jpg

As long as its a Porsche/Lambo/Bentley etc it'll just fit right in....

Motoberg said:
As long as its a Porsche/Lambo/Bentley etc it'll just fit right in....

As long it is a NEW and top of the range, no one will bat an eyelid.

Also considering that half the population arent scots... (me included), no one will really bother in aberdeen.

I think the Aberdeen boys have more supercars as a percentage of city population vs anywhere else, so keep your scrap in England :wink:

Just wait until the Romanians start arriving in The home counties, we will have to extend hadrians wall and arm the scots dads army with air guns. to stop the rush of even more English settlers :lol:

....bring a coat and the entire English Rugby team please as ours is dreadful!

Kedge is quite right,
Aberdeen is only second to London in terms of quality metal. With reference to the St George flag, most Aberdonians don't suffer from white settlers disease and are happy to drink with any teuchter or guffy that will buy them a drink :D
From experience I've always found Glasgow is a great place for a night out, the place just buzzes everywhere you go. :thumb:

I've done a 1 in 4 test, and if you stand any any point in aberdeen city limits. At a minimum, 1 in 4 cars that drive pass will be a nice car/prestige marque.

kench said:
I've done a 1 in 4 test, and if you stand any any point in aberdeen city limits. At a minimum, 1 in 4 cars that drive pass will be a nice car/prestige marque.

You must have stood in a rough area ? :D

Motoberg said:
kench said:

You must have stood in a rough area ? :D

Cults?

lol... you're right, it is closer to 50% nice cars... depends on one's interpretation of what a nice car.

My interpretation, newish car (2007 newer), prestige marque (Audi, BMW, Merc, Porsche, Lexus, etc)

PeterS said:
kench said:
My interpretation, newish car (2007 newer),

based on the fact that yours is a 2007, by any chance.

:)

Nice spot... yes.... correct...

Although most here in aberdeen class 3yr old car as a old car!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacific7174
Back