Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scam on [url]www.mobile.de[/url]

Do you know this postcode or town? Phone number doesn´t exist. (1st clue)

++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for taking so long getting back to you, but I`m in London,England right now and I have been very busy for the last couple of days.Anyway,thank you for your interest in buying the car.I`m from England but,I`m resident in Austria.The car is located in Graz right now and has autrian papers. I want this transaction to be smooth enough as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and have little time at my disposal. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out.The 911 is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever. 12000km onboard, a genuine road runner ready to be yours, but only if you shall understand and won`t make me loose time as it happened to me before. The price is 8000 Euro.THIS IS MY LAST PRICE.I will not negociate the price.Also,I only take in consideration those buyers who are really interesed in buying the car,to be sure that I don`t spend my time with endless disscutions.This way,I shall be assured of the serious intentions.By the way,if you want to see and buy the car I could come to Germany in 10-12 days. Regards,

• Locate the nearest :twisted:
    Western Union Office

[list:Sz0KLY4qqH]Make the payment with cash using the above seller details
    [list:Sz0KLY4qqH]E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt: - MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt - Sender Name and Address - Receiver Name – Amount
Make a desicion yourself.

Anyway, I´m still looking for a nice 911SC.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30553

The entry has disappeared from mobile as of this morning.

The email you received SMELLS fishy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30556

very captain birdseye!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30557

I have recently tried to sell a boat which was advertised on the internet. I received emails from people sounding exactly like this advertiser. English leaves a lot to be desired, I will give you a cheque for more than the boat is worth(various reasons) and you give me the boat and some change.Immaculate 911 for 8,000euros which planet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31456

my mate received identical email when he tried to sell his VW Passat in Loot, and once again...8,000 Euro's was offered!

Definate scam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31475

In fact, here's the reply he got (£8k not Euro's as in my last email, apologies):

"I SAW YOUR CAR ADVERT ON THE WEB WHICH I AM INTERESTED TO BUY.I AM A BUSSINESS MAN IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,BUT I AM BASED IN FRANCE.I WILL BE HAPPY IF THIS CAR IS MINE AS I HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR THIS PARTICULAR MODEL.THESE ARE MY TERMS OF TRANSACTION; 1 I AM OKAY WITH THE STATED £ 3850.00. 2 I WILL BE PAYING WITH A BANK DRAFT 3 I WILL PAY IN EXCESS WHICH WILL BE £8,000 THE EXCESS FUNDS IS FOR MY AGENT WHO WILL COME FOR THE PICK UP OF THE CAR.I WILL WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.THIS INFORMATION WILL BE NEEDED FOR SMOOTH TRANSACTION AS THE NAME GIVEN WILL BE ON THE CHEQUE OR BANK DRAFT AND IT WILL BE SENT TO TH E ADDRESS GIVEN SO THAT YOU CAN CLEAR FUNDS AND SEND THE BALANCE TO MY SHIPPING AGENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INOTHER TO ENABLE THEM TO COME FOR PICK UP.THE PHONE NUMBER WILL BE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH MY TERMS.PLS SEND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION NEEDED WITH THE PRESENT LOOK OF THE CAR.I BELIEVE THIS TRANSACTION IS ON TRUST,AS YOU TRUST ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION SO DO I TRUST YOU WITH MY FUNDS AND THE STATUS STATED THAT THE CAR IS OKAY AND IN GOOD CONDITION.LOOKING FORWARD TO A HAPPY TRANSACTION. REGARDS JAMES."

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31476

A couple of these appear on ebay every so often. I have seen the same car in one day auctions for stupid prices, the next time it is a different seller but same car same scam.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31477

Slightly off topic, but related to Nigerian scams,

Check out

www.ebolamonkeyman.com very funny.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31479

Sounds to me like the 419ers are trying different tactics!!

May be you should get them to reply to you like some of these idiots did...
www.419eater.com

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31485

I think the more front these scammers have the more believable they are to some!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31690

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back