Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ruby Murray - March

Hendo

Suzuka
I know that Noony suggested the Bedford date as a good one but weekends are a bit tricky for me at the moment.

I'm quite happy to organise one again at the Bengal Mangrove, Badgers Mount (Oooo errrr) as this seemed fairly convenient for all in the London/Kent/Sussex/ Surrey area. It doesnt quite match the 200 yard walk of Mr Topping at the Weybridge night, but yes it is pretty convenient for me.

Wednesday the 17th or 24th March look good. For those that didnt get to the one in October last year (yep, that long ago!!), its a good venue about 3 minutes from the M25 at junction 4 with its own car park for lining up our pride and joys. So if anyone's up for it, post and I'll get it booked.

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13842

I could make the 17th. Will be in Malaysia on the 24th.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13845

Me also on the 17th - can't do 24th

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13848

Can do 17th, would prefer 24th.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13849

Looks like you're outvoted :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13850

No good for me I'm afraid. Skiing on the 17th, just back on the 24th and unlikely to feel like making the trek to darkest Kent ! Try again chaps .............

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13852

Both OK with me

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13856

OK

17th it is then (sorry Manek)

I'll get a table sorted and re-confirm the details nearer

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13874

Will just have to cut my appointment to publish a fortnightly email newsletter a bit short, is all...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13876

Guys - everyone still ok for next week?

I have a mailing list of 196 people who wish to be kept informed of curry nights - let's hope they don't all turn up!

Hendo - would you be interested in doing the wording for this? I'm so up to my eyes in it at the moment - all will be revealed on the 17th...... :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14035

What's happening?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14036

Ok

Bill Gattley coming too (chap with my former Pride and Joy)

Phil what do you need me to do?? sorry sir but if an instruction does not include bids/offers and that sort of stuff I get a bit confused. I will repost all the location details this afternoon - all booked. I think we had 9X911 lined up in the car park last year so would be good to surpass that !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14046

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back