Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rubber Floor Mats for 997 Gen2

teaboy

Now the winter weather is with us I wanted to get some rubber floor mats for my 997 Gen 2 - I called Porsche and there isn't an official product from them.

Has anyone found a good 3rd party supplier that makes these?

987 044 800 93
They are available from Porsche
or at least if you go onto the Porsche website and look for tequipment accessories 997 Gen 2 they appear under interior with a description part no and price
£57.07 inc vat

mark pearce said:
987 044 800 93
They are available from Porsche
or at least if you go onto the Porsche website and look for tequipment accessories 997 Gen 2 they appear under interior with a description part no and price
£57.07 inc vat

My OPC is saying these are showing as left hand drive only on their system

Mark (or anyone!) do you know for sure if they would fit a RHD 997.2?

Thanks!

I ve only ordered a set for a 991
Try another OPC, may be just a unlucky call to a not interested parts advisor?
try OPC Exeter 01392 822800 ask for marc or stuart they're normally on the ball

if no luck I ve just taken a set of rubber mats out a 997 that the owner cut to fit
you're welcome to those for the cost of the postage

mark pearce said:
I ve only ordered a set for a 991
Try another OPC, may be just a unlucky call to a not interested parts advisor?
try OPC Exeter 01392 822800 ask for marc or stuart they're normally on the ball

if no luck I ve just taken a set of rubber mats out a 997 that the owner cut to fit
you're welcome to those for the cost of the postage

Thanks Mark, much appreciated :thumb:

Spoke to Stuart at Exeter who was very helpful, but also confirmed that that Porsche don't do rubber mats for RHD 997s :frustrated:

Will PM you about your kind offer for your customer's old mats

Just bringing this topic back up.

Can anyone recommend so decent 997 rubber floor mats?

As mentioned previously Porsche do not supply ones for RHD cars and Cannon no longer make car specific mats.

The only ones I can find are these on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...arts_SM&fits=Plat_Gen:997&hash=item51c22d9aaf

But I'm not keen on them as they don't have any channels in them to stop the water running off.

a1topdog said:

As mentioned previously Porsche do not supply ones for RHD cars and Cannon no longer make car specific mats.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...arts_SM&fits=Plat_Gen:997&hash=item51c22d9aaf

But I'm not keen on them as they don't have any channels in them to stop the water running off.

FWIW the pictures show ones only for a Bose-equipped convertible. (Huge cutout on right of passenger mat)

Hi

Cheap, tacky call it what you want.!!! Buy an oversize set from Halfords or similar and just cut them down to the perfect fitment !!! I did this and have no complaints

All in for £20 and a few minutes of time

Hope it helps ?

I ordered a set - thanks for the tip. The good news is they are only £30 and fit perfectly, including the rear seats, though as you say they've been laser cut from thin material so have no water channels.
The bad news is that they stink. Such a powerful stench of volatile synthetic rubber that I had to put the roof down on my first drive to make it back home. They're now airing in the garage and hopefully the smell will dissipate.

FRP said:
Hi

Cheap, tacky call it what you want.!!! Buy an oversize set from Halfords or similar and just cut them down to the perfect fitment !!! I did this and have no complaints

All in for £20 and a few minutes of time

Hope it helps ?

Did this. Got an incredibly cheap set from ebay for under £10 and just cut them to fit. They're not quite wide enough but certainly do the job :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back