Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RSR's - taster for visitor

I'll be back in the UK for Christmas from the 21st Dec, spending 3 days in London, then off up to Manchester/Leeds way, until Jan 6th.
At some point in the new year, I want to put some RSR's or other boxes and/or 200 cell cats on my 993 but aside from youtube, I've got no actual idea of what sounds good in the flesh (metal). Any willing volunteers able to meet up and give us a sound stage effort? My motor is currently swaddled in storage, so this will just be a quick listen to decide my cars exhaust fate for when the weather gets better and Im back in Blighty...

I have RSRs fitted to my 993 C4 along with sports air box and large oval tail pipes......I live in Ealing, West London, whereabouts will you be staying in London?

I'll be in Central London (High St Kensington), but no probs to jump on the tube and meet wherever is good for you.

Mine will be fitted by then. I'm nr J9 on the M1 if it helps - maybe you're driving past on the way up north :?:

Soon we'll need an RSR map :floor:

ETA:

Dansk 380S 100 cell cat
Carnewal RSR mufflers
Porsche BO's

Depending on date I am also in Ealing and have:
Cargraphic boxes with 200 cell cats, normal ovals.....(I want Santa to bring me large ones...ovals that is.)

Can do mohitos. Fulla, sounds good if youre about. Will be good to hear the CG ones too.

My car has a stock exhaust but an upgrade is on my to-do list so I'd be interested in hearing examples. I'm in Ealing too so I could provide a comparison to Fulla's and Madalaa's cars if the timing works out?

I am pretty sure I would available on Sunday 22nd......I could easily do a very early trip up to High Street Kensington......8.30am/9.00am.....before the shoppers arrive in droves.....it will be incredibly busy day both in the shops and on the roads.....or you could hop on a tube to Ealing Broadway and perhaps meet up with us all if Fulla and London Rob are available......maybe for a pint and a bite to eat.....:)

madalaa said:
I am pretty sure I would available on Sunday 22nd......I could easily do a very early trip up to High Street Kensington......8.30am/9.00am.....before the shoppers arrive in droves.....it will be incredibly busy day both in the shops and on the roads.....or you could hop on a tube to Ealing Broadway and perhaps meet up with us all if Fulla and London Rob are available......maybe for a pint and a bite to eat.....:)

that early morning option would work really well for me as I have wife and new born in tow, so i could leave them be for a bit and catch up with you and hear the music :)

We'll then set off up M1 (stopping off to see my car in storage :roll: )

Ok spanner......PM me with details of where you are staying etc and we will make a plan......:)

I'm also thinking of fitting RSR's. If possible, could you please post a video with comparison of stock and RSR exhaust?
Cheers,
Tore

Tore....there are plenty of clips on you-tube.....:)

I have been to Oslo many times but never with my 993......:)

Hi SM,

Where are you staying near Leeds/Man? I am in Ilkley West Yorks and have Fister stage 2s. If your near here then happy to meet up at some point over the festive period!

Cheers,
Lig.

Lig said:
Hi SM,

Where are you staying near Leeds/Man? I am in Ilkley West Yorks and have Fister stage 2s. If your near here then happy to meet up at some point over the festive period!

Cheers,
Lig.

Hi Lig,
I'll be based in Holmfirth for a couple of weeks so kind of in the middle of the two and what looks like about 30 miles from Ilkley. Could meet half way?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back