Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Removing interior trim - A pillar?

uk996

Spa-Francorchamps
Easy question - the interior trim either side of the windscreen just pulls off?

Yes give it a tug you might have to ease out the trim above the door I have had the head liner out in mine it's not to difficult the trim pull up as it sits behind the dash a bit

I had sun roof rattle that sent me mad but I did fix it

I can't quite remember but I'm sure I had to remove the sun visor before the trim come off? It's only held in with 2 spring loaded clips

Thanks all. The workshop manuals will prove very useful.

I'm wiring a dash cam, it needs a switched 12v feed and a constant 12v feed. It's one of those that has a voltage sensor and stops drawing power when the battery drops below a set voltage.

I need to decide whether it's simpler to tap off the fuse box or the HU as I know that has the requisite connections.

use the fuse board .. you have both permanent and switched feeds there from unused fuse holders .

Obviously fit a fuse to a supply and probably 3 amp ... see what the instructions say .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back