Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reliable tyre places near Oxford

Nancy Dickie

Hi there!

I'm hoping someone out there will be able to help. I am looking for a reliable/sympathetic tyre fitters to get a new set of tyres fitted to my 993. I already have the tyres, just want someone to fit them who will look after my nice sport alloys! I'm in Oxford so anywhere within say 15 miles would be great.

Thanks very much in advance - great forum by the way.

Nancy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125099

Just a bit further than 15 miles, but Tyre Warehouse in Brackley are the BEST!

Invested heavily in balancing machinery to cope with larger wheels / tyres, always clean rims properly after fitting, will advise properly on tyre choice for your particular usage requirements (fit loads of high performance tyres), and best of all, work on a cost + pricing basis: If they get the tyres cheaper than they initially quoted on, they will reduce the price to you accordingly (and in my experience their quote is always in line with the cheapest to start with - including internet prices)

http://www.tyre-warehouse.co.uk/

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125103

Try STS in Bicester, Autofarm use them and we never had any problems

01869 247809

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125117

Blimey - this is going to get confusing - sounds like the two Watty(ies) are almost neighbours!

Admin - can I change my user name please!!! (Watty beat me to registering by 5 months, so I guess it's only fair that I change)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125207

It certainly confused me! Thanks to both Wattie(y)s for your replies, much appreciated.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126845

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manx100red
Back