Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rejex

mortod

I don't see much mention of Rejex on this forum !

OK, so not available in the UK, but the chap that sells it in the US x-autoproducts.com I think only charges GBP2.00 for UK delivery.

As I am about give my car its annual polish this weekend I thought I'd share my experience of it. It is now 12 months since I last polished my car, and this stuff is still working - rain beads on the paintwork, and a heavy shower of rain actually washes the car for me (apart from the low down bits). It is easy to apply, though I suspect the good results are due to time taken cleansing and clay bar before application.

I suspect Zymol may give a deeper shine, but if someone wants something that is easy to apply and does not want to re-apply every few months, then Rejex has to be tried !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32837

Mortod,

Put some wax on top of the rejex to improve depth of shine. I did that coup;e of years back and the reults were fantastic.

As you say, it is all down to preperation to get the good finish. It was interesting that you got 12 months, I found that it started to go around the 5 - 6 month mark, but that could be down to usage etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32846

What do you guys think works best on glass and on a Targa roof?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32847

Rejex certainly works well on glass. I forget whether I used it on the windshield - it is a fair argument to use nothing there to avoid smearing.

As for Targa top, I wouldn't know. But that does beg a more general question for which I shall start a separate thread.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32865

Rain-X for glass.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32873

I gave up using rani-x due to the way it etches the glass - after a few months you can see a definite track where the wipers have been.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32875

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacific7174
Back