Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Registration XXX 911T for sale.

I would have thought that was a £20k plate all day long, maybe more.
 
FZP said:
I would have thought that was a £20k plate all day long, maybe more.

More like £30k I reckon. I'm off to cash in a bit-coin.
 
FZP said:
I would have thought that was a £20k plate all day long, maybe more.

:wack:

Have you worked out what the three letters are yet :dont know:
 
I thought given that it's XXX, or it was going to be PRN. Or have i misunderstood the advert :dont know:
 
T8 said:
FZP said:
I would have thought that was a £20k plate all day long, maybe more.

More like £30k I reckon. I'm off to cash in a bit-coin.

Na! you're wrong, more like £35k I'd say :floor:
 
As this plate is only suitable for post 1978 cars, and the last 911Ts were sold in 1973 - it doesn't really have much use.
 
The DVLA have millions of letter/number combinations which were never issued to vehicles. They auction any good ones off every few months.
 
andrews7889 said:
As this plate is only suitable for post 1978 cars, and the last 911Ts were sold in 1973 - it doesn't really have much use.

If only Porsche still made 911 Turbos or Targas...
 
FZP said:
I thought given that it's XXX, or it was going to be PRN. Or have i misunderstood the advert :dont know:

Maybe the OP wants us to guess what XXX could be, whaddya think?
 
pzero said:
FZP said:
I thought given that it's XXX, or it was going to be PRN. Or have i misunderstood the advert :dont know:

Maybe the OP wants us to guess what XXX could be, whaddya think?
My very first though was this was a custard post.
 
FZP said:
pzero said:
FZP said:
I thought given that it's XXX, or it was going to be PRN. Or have i misunderstood the advert :dont know:

Maybe the OP wants us to guess what XXX could be, whaddya think?
My very first though was this was a custard post.

Putting "custard" and "XXX" into a search engine takes this thread into an off limits area :grin:
 
pzero said:
FZP said:
pzero said:
FZP said:
I thought given that it's XXX, or it was going to be PRN. Or have i misunderstood the advert :dont know:

Maybe the OP wants us to guess what XXX could be, whaddya think?
My very first though was this was a custard post.

Putting "custard" and "XXX" into a search engine takes this thread into an off limits area :grin:
I believe it's the dark web of 911uk, requented and modded by Alex alone :grin:
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,813
Messages
1,448,842
Members
50,012
Latest member
steviepee
Back
Top