Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear wiper delete plug

markh1

Monza
Hi all

I am looking for a rear wiper delete plug, the plastic one I found one ebay was rubbish and I can't seem to find any others that look right or have an angled bolt. When doing a search the ones linked to are discontinued or out of stock.

Any ideas as to where to get one?

Thanks!

I messaged him on ebay in November and he responded, even painted it artic silver for me for no extra cost! was about £30 from memory

Thanks very much! Will drop him a line!

I mailed them/him on the 18th of February, and got the following reply.

"Hello, sorry we do not accept any orders for the time being. Hopefully we will again in a few months. Thank you for your interest."

If you do contact them, please update this thread to let me know if they are producing them again.

I have a black anodised one I bought that I'm unlikely to use. Never been fitted and still in the bag. Came from the guy mentioned above.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Ian

Paynewright said:
I have a black anodised one I bought that I'm unlikely to use. Never been fitted and still in the bag. Came from the guy mentioned above.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Ian

thanks very much I have sent you a pm

Found it...

Attachments

• 4e7b08cc_40bd_4d37_be37_31a6827c58bb_147.jpeg
    4e7b08cc_40bd_4d37_be37_31a6827c58bb_147.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 924

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members