Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Spoilers

sunbeam19

Really like the 996 Turbo spoiler but have been told this will not fit my C4S tin top. I'm afraid I don't particularly like the big wing spoilers (each to their own though) .Has anyone got the c4s aero kit spoiler fitted to their c4s as i would love to see one in the flesh cause I really can't tell how nice they are from the pictures in google. If anyone has any piccies that would be great aswell.

Thks Kurt

C4S aerokit = Turbo aerokit (in looks, there are internal differences and the C4S retains its reflector strip).

913e6ce3cd3f9083d2bfbe06bb8ab9ea.jpg

f68fa133f1d4e74c8bcc7b40158fc07c.jpg

a643c6395bfdda83bc71ff85eae9ca4a.jpg

eb26101ff722eafdd279c0c5b08652c3.jpg

Here's my C4S with factory aero kit

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

photo-93.jpg

Hope it helps you descision as static wings rule

Winny

Thanks guys. I'm beginning to like that a lot. Winny have you got a shot from square on the rear 1/4 so I can see the profile. Next question are they ever for sale used as I can imagine new is nasty :)

photo-94.jpg

photo-95.jpg

photo-96.jpg

Best I can do for the moment as the car is in the garage. No idea what they cost to retrofit as this was on my must have shopping list for my C4S so I only looked at aero kitted cars

Winny

I'm sure Waz has fitted a turbo spoiler to his C4S.

I quite like it (don't tell him though, he will be unbearable). :)

He's bound to have some pics. His is a cabrio, but the fitting should be similar.

Well may not be the style your after but I love my rear spoiler I believe its a GT2M rear spoiler, these pics may help?

Attachments

• optimized_dsc_0047_713.jpg
    optimized_dsc_0047_713.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 4,726
Many thks for those extra pics mate looking sweet
That looks great on the black car maybe just a little to big for me.
With a quite a bit of work a turbo will go on a c4s cab but not on a c4s coupe I am lead to believe

Winny. What colour is your car and are you anywhere near Essex ??

Glad the pics help. My Car is midnight blue and I'm based in Sussex

Winny

Paza3 said:
Well may not be the style your after but I love my rear spoiler I believe its a GT2M rear spoiler, these pics may help?

Looks good with the all back combo makes the car look newer than the registration indicates

Winny

i love mine too ....probably not what your after .

22.jpg

Great looking car Winny - really spot on.

Yours too Paza - looks very mean! Got any more shots side on and rear?

PeterS said:
I'm sure Waz has fitted a turbo spoiler to his C4S.

I quite like it (don't tell him though, he will be unbearable). :)

He's bound to have some pics. His is a cabrio, but the fitting should be similar.

Your right on two counts
1 I have a turbo spoiler on a 4s
2 I will be unbearable :lol:
Sadly it's away from home at present being de scotlandid so no picks (see any turbo pic) fitting is a little fiddley because of the air box :thumb:

Cheers DeathStar that's just how it left the factory the first owner obviously had good taste!

Winny

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back