Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear seat covers for 991.1?

md11fly

I try to avoid using my 911 for dog transport, but very occasionally need to bung my two Springer Spaniels in the back for short journeys. An old blanket doesn't quite do the job of protecting the rear seats properly, and so wondered if anyone could suggest a better, or bespoke solution? Recommendations much appreciated.

If your talking about the seat squabs then just pull them out they are only velcroid in.

Best thing to do is buy a black bed sheet probably x2 (double bed size should do the trick. Tuck it into the seat corners and back rest slats and it should cover the entire back section well enough.

Alternatively they do single seat covers for baby seats etc but you will need 2 they cost around £20 each iirc but that leaves the centre transmission section exposed, which only needs a small cover.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back