Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rare colour C4S for sale in Dublin

stevewak

This would get my £33,995. Great colour combo, black dash and wheel makes all the difference.

http://beshoffmotors.webzone.ie/used-cars/Porsche/911/993-C4S/37313798428106220/

Any of our friends in the Republic know the car? Apologies if this has already been discussed.

porsche-911-993-S787351-7.jpg

Engine: 3.6 Petrol bodytype: Coupe Transmission: Manual Price: €39,995 Year: 1997 Colour: Oakgreen Metallic

Unusual colour combo that. Looks good to my eye.

Seems a fair price given miles and current market conditions for 4S'

Would there be duty implications bringing it to the UK?

I know the car very well.

First imported from the UK by a colleague about 8 years ago. It's an ex paragon car. The colour is a special request ..
She was sold on twice in the mean time but I've known all the subsequent owners. It's last owner is a huge Porsche fan.
I'd say it's well worth a look , sorry , I can't confirm anything more particular about her in terms of maintenance but I'm pretty certain she's had annual service at the very least.

Coat hooks still OK :dont know:

Price is listed as €39,995. The GBP has climbed a little in the last few weeks - might make it more appealing.

I heard that this car is possibly travelling to the UK shortly ..
Anyone here!?

My bet to dealer.

stevewak said:
My bet to dealer.
It'll possibly be up for £39950 so ... Worth watching out for!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back