Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rant

CraigJ

Pissed off.

Last July i got knocked off my bike by a dear old lady who couldn't see past her nose.

Got a good firm to deal with my claim and notified my Insurance of the accident.

Third party has admitted liability and paid out for the bike, but the claim is still ongoing as my injuries haven't healed yet.

Get my renewal through today. 600 ***** quid?

Call them up to tell them not to bother and to just send me my proof of no claims. You don't have any comes the reply...

Because the claim is still ongoing they wont issue any as they say a claim could still be made against them WTF??

Called my Solicitor and they are forwarding copies from the third party proving that they accept the liability and also proof that no clam will be made against my insurer. But there is no guarantee that they will accept it.

Pissed off isn't close to how i feel about this.

Was really looking forward to getting back on the bike soon but no way in hell i'm paying £600 to insure it when with my NCB its only £125.

Can't give you much, but if you want a positive side...

Tonight I'll probably be having a pint with my mate Rich, he's been paralysed chest down and in a wheelchair since 1989 when he was knocked off his sports bike and run over.

Once these people have finished dicking you around, you'll be hopefully fully healed, on your bike and a happy and lucky man.
:thumb:

clarkycat said:
Can't give you much, but if you want a positive side...

Tonight I'll probably be having a pint with my mate Rich, he's been paralysed chest down and in a wheelchair since 1989 when he was knocked off his sports bike and run over.

Once these people have finished dicking you around, you'll be hopefully fully healed, on your bike and a happy and lucky man.
:thumb:

Sorry about your friend.

There is a guy on Gixerjunkies who has only 1 arm and 1 leg and still races very competitively.

My injuries will heal.

Just pisses me off that i'm getting shafted for something that wasn't my fault.

This is what I deal with all day long.

Your insurers will accept the admission of liability and re-instate your NCB.

Stop panicking.

PeterS said:
This is what I deal with all day long.

Any good on sorting dog Insurance out. Insurance are playing hard ball and not for paying out on a sizeable claim :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back