Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Purchase of 997 Turbo

steviec

After just over 3 years of enjoyable motoring in my gen1 997 c2s supplied by Mid Sussex Porsche Centre I collected my gen2 997 Turbo on Friday again
supplied by them. The c2s was a great car but the turbo is in a different league. What a car. Excellent service provided to me by all at Mid Sussex Porsche, a centre that I would definitely recommend.

Attachments

• turbo6_small_135.jpg
    turbo6_small_135.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3,249
  • turbo5small_551.jpg
    turbo5small_551.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,249
Congrats, sounds great. Let us all have some details.

The car is in Basalt Black, PDK with paddles, RS Spyder wheels and was first reg'd in 2011. I shall post a few photos. I'm really pleased with it. If anyone is thinking of buying one, my advice would be to go ahead and do it. An awesome car.

Sounds like you had a brilliant day. I agree with everything you have said about the difference between the C2S and the Turbo. Both great cars but there is no comparison between the two. The Turbo is absolutely phenomenal.

Does your Turbo need to go in to OPC regarding the recall?

Is it just me or are the photos small?

Great car though especially in black. Which sales chap did you deal with at Mid Sussex?

Sorry about the photos, I need to develop my skills on uploading them. I will try to post better quality photos. For the sale of the car I dealt with Mark Fleet at the Mid Sussex Porsche Centre. He also sold me my 997 C2S which I had for just over 3 years. Mark's a decent guy, reliable and on the ball.

Congrats! & good call on that!

:thumb:

Photos seem fine to me :dont know:

photo.PNG

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back