Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Proud as punch..

Mr Bacchus

..to find a lovely feature on my car and its previous owner in GT Porsche mag this month, great story and fab pics. The photoshoot was made three days before I collected the car and I have been waiting with anticipation for the article to be published.

The car I bought previously belonged to John Miles, founder of www.porsche964.co.uk.

Since purchase in November I have been slowly typing the details of a massive pile of receipts into a spreadsheet and it is providing quite an insight into the life (and cost!) of this car - I may publish some stats on here when my job is done.

Have to say I am somewhat chuffed with my acquisition :D

Steve

Welcome :thumb: and we need pics :grin:

Must be a buzz seeing your car in a magazine! I think we all need a feature on the north east 964's cos there the fastest :D

Ian

igaffz said:
Must be a buzz seeing your car in a magazine! I think we all need a feature on the north east 964's cos there the fastest :D

Ian

Indeed they are. Not long until we'll be out there again.

Thomas :driving:

Steve :)

Attachments

• img_9786_529x395_164.jpg
    img_9786_529x395_164.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,528

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY