Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Private or Trade?

bob.steigers

Sadly I will soon have to part with my beloved 993 in order to raise some cash. I want to get the best price, thus want to sell privately, but I keep hearing horror stories about being the victim of scams, or carjacking etc by potential buyers.

I would like to hear if anyone has any expirience in selling a desirable car privately. I don't know wether to accept a poor offer from a dealer or not.

Do 911virgin.com give good prices?

Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43483

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by bob.steigers on 20 January 2006

Sadly I will soon have to part with my beloved 993 in order to raise some cash. I want to get the best price, thus want to sell privately, but I keep hearing horror stories about being the victim of scams, or carjacking etc by potential buyers.
I would like to hear if anyone has any expirience in selling a desirable car privately. I don't know wether to accept a poor offer from a dealer or not.
Do 911virgin.com give good prices?
Rob
Daz.
Fraid not, trousers down springs to mind :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43485

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back