Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Prices over next few months

Are you saying you know of complete nut and bolt restored 3.2 coupes for £50k?

If so, could you provide a link please?
The ones I’ve seen in the past were all north of £65k

Agreed! Hence my tongue in cheek comment that those prices were a decade old. I paid 35k for mine, an '85 Coupe, in 2014 (admittedly at Paragon who price 'fully')

Mind you Zingari is still searching for the elusive 993 at 25 bags! :ROFLMAO:

I was talking about SC targas, 3.2 Coupes are worth a fair bit more
Hi, first of all greetings from Poland as it is my first post here.
See that everywhere are people who see world different that it is 🤦‍♂️

Peter send me as much links as You can with prices You mentioned, i have a lot of friends interested and we even have money space for RHD/LHD conversion 😁

UK is so cheap after Brexit and nobody realize this? Strange.
No it is not strange, the world around me is different that my imagination.
So Peter feel free to send links

Agreed! Hence my tongue in cheek comment that those prices were a decade old. I paid 35k for mine, an '85 Coupe, in 2014 (admittedly at Paragon who price 'fully')

Mind you Zingari is still searching for the elusive 993 at 25 bags! :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, I think Zingari has given up and done his £25k on a leggy 718.....lets just say the market exceeded his expectations :ROFLMAO:

As always buy a car on condition regardless of which model/year you are interested in. A thorough independent inspection carried out by an expert is essential, in most cases the cost pays for itself when it comes to negotiation time.

That being said, assuming you find one that you wish to purchase. I would say a fully restored car should be close to 60k, a car in good condition close to 50k and a project between 35-40k.

Prices may be around 5k less for a targa but set your budget and find the best example for your money. All the prices above are plus or minus depending upon condition, these are great cars if you choose carefully.

SS

Philip Raby had a 1985 coupe with 91000miles which is on his site as deposit taken at £49'995 to give you an idea of dealer prices.

Also Paul Stephens has 2 coupes just arrived.an 87 and an 89 but I suspect they will be priced significantly higher than the Phillip Raby car!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HagarmT997
Back