Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Prices are plummeting - 993 for £8k (ono)

A993LAD

Hockenheim
Surely a bargain for someone...................

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-911-Cabrio-/190819104983?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c6db478d7

:floor:

$T2eC16ZHJHwE9n8ii1ELBRWFuKD7)Q~~60_12.JPG

It is every 911 I ever wanted...

MC

Pretty sad really, it must have looked something like this back in 1974:

MPA%20Porsche%20911%2074-77.jpg.JPG

And any one of us would snap it up at £8 grand...
:nooo:

It just needs tidying up and a buyer prepared to do this can make a considerable saving on a complete and ready to go car.
I could actually break this car for MORE than the asking price that this car is listed for, so please don't contact me with silly offers.

If they can make MORE money for the parts than the car as a whole - why not break it instead? :?:

Attachments

• frank_394.jpg
    frank_394.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4,199
My favourite line from the ad.......

I have owned this car for over 9 years now and it has been used for only a few thousand miles

:?

A993LAD said:
My favourite line from the ad.......

I have owned this car for over 9 years now and it has been used for only a few thousand miles

:?

Yep this makes total sense ...

It's like the old joke ..

What's the similarity between a sheep and a Lada. :eek:

I've heard of Hybrid's but this is taking it too far :roll:

Its a 1974 chassis but Porsche didnt sell cabs until 1983 I think.

So does this mean he's just cut the roof off a coupe? Or could it have been a targa?

:sad:

At the other end of the scale you can have this one off ebay in case you want the real mc coy!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-C...0217426?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c64d3d52

I particularly like the reference to
'A stunning example of this classic Porsche, mine for the last 4 years, lovely to look at, superb to drive. One of the very last iconic aircooled 911's."

When you look at the pictures of the engine bay though he appears to have made a schoolboy error in the photo of a car owned for the last 4 years - either that or the mileage is so low as he decided to get rid of the iconic aircooled engine and replace it with a water cooled one instead?

The original bitza just looks so unbalanced with SC rear wings and 993 front wings. Would have been better to have just kept it all 964 look. Even then very scary!!

I've asked about the water cooled pic and will see what he says!

A993LAD said:
So does this mean he's just cut the roof off a coupe? Or could it have been a targa?
Targa with the hoop removed - presumably after the mountings rusted through...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back