Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Price Valuation on parts please?

Gibbo205

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi there

I am looking to buy a dedicated track car as I don't really want to be using such a perfect example of a 911 on track any more, would rather use it only on road to keep it away from stone chips which track days seem to attract, especially when someone leaves the black stuff in front you.

As such I shall be returning my 911 to nearly stock to raise funds for a track car, also next year I will probably trade in for a newer 911 or GTR too possibly as well, but I'd like a little idea as to what the parts are worth please in the second hand market:-

All parts compatible with 997.1 C2S, other models I am unsure on:-

1. X51 Carbon Airbox with both stock and BMC filters
2. X51 manifolds
3. Dremelled airbox + BMC filter + tube
4. Alcantera interior kit (GT3/Sport wheel, gear shifter, handbrake) in as new condition
5. Ceramic disc fronts in perfect unmarked condition, 20,000 miles & 1 trackday
6. Ceramic disc rears, 40,000 miles and 4-5 trackday, unmarked condition.
7. Brand new un-used Ceramic pads
8. Sport Design Wheels in gloss black with silver lip, zero curbing and spotless.
9. GT3/X51 Throttle Body / Carbon Fibre Plenum, also a requirement for X51 airbox
10. High-Flow Cats (200 cel)
11. De-Cat X-pipe

Can't quite a few performance parts, what would people say they are worth, all are in spotless condition and working absolutely perfectly. The ceramic pads are brand new as I never used them, as I converted to steel setup. :)

If I take all the above from my car, it will still have BMC filter and softronic, so still circa 362BHP along with all GT3 handling mods, anti-roll bars and alignment etc, so still spot on handling wise for the odd track day, but a dedicated track car shall take over and be driven far harder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomgies
Back