Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Price on 2008 997 carrera 4s?

jonny jones26

Hi im thinking of buying a 2008 c4s in guards red and aero body kit fitted by porsche! its only done 18.000 miles and in mint condishion!

Asking price is 38k for the car!!

about right for this car you think?

john

Is that from a dealer, not a bad price I reckon! I looked at a stock 2008 C4S (less than 20k miles) from an independent, with an 'ok' spec and that was a smidge under £40k (and no aero kit).

£38k - then it must be for a Gen I car. This will be at the very top end for a Gen I car which has loads of spec (a link to the advert would be useful), however a Guards Red 997 does not usually carry such a premium.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
£38k - then it must be for a Gen I car. This will be at the very top end for a Gen I car which has loads of spec (a link to the advert would be useful), however a Guards Red 997 does not usually carry such a premium.

~ Maxie
Its from JOHN HOLLAND SALES! SHEFFIELD buddy! Cars on the site know!

So Reds not a sort after colour buddy??

The only one I can see on there has been sold? :dont know:

+1

I am not too keen for red but overall car, spec and milage makes it really attractive. If it has not gone yet you need to be quick, good luck.

:thumb:

If you are looking for new Insurance try Taylor Henderson, in Manchester, very very helpful and very good prices. Hoeo this helps. :thumb:

Speedy said:
If you are looking for new Insurance try Taylor Henderson, in Manchester, very very helpful and very good prices. Hoeo this helps. :thumb:
Thanks buddy!! im just shocked at the price difrence betwean my previouse evo 9 rs!! £620 year and my know RS focus 350bhp £800 year! know the porsche is £2000 :eek: from kieth micheals who iv used for 4 years!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macca2000
Back