Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pre Purchase Inspection

Junky

Silverstone
Any recommendations for a Pre Purchase Inspection of a 991 Turbo S in the Leicester area..
Phoned Anthony @ Porsche Inspections.com but haven't had a reply..
T.I.A.

991 Turbo S :eek:

:envy:

As it's a newish car I'd take it to an OPC.

Good luck :thumbs:

When I bought my 991.1 from a BMW dealer as a distance selling purchase, it was put through their pre purchase inspection of 130 checks or so, which I then followed up with a free courtesy check performed by my local Porsche dealership, which was by coincedence part of the same group as the BMW dealership.

In the inspection the OPC picked up on the puncture repair sealant being out of date, which the BMW dealership agreed to replaced. I had to wait the required three months before I could be eligible to pay for a 111 point Porsche check, and which found an alarm siren issue requiring to be resolved in order to have my 991 accepted on to the Porsche extended warranty scheme.. The BMW`s somewhat limited guarantee scheme paid for the replacement siren..

Just thought to share my experience in the off chance it might help in any way. Good luck.. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsl997
Back