Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI needed

veggie

Well I've done it and agreed a deal on a 996TT. But it's all dependent on a successful PPI. Anyone know a good person to carry this out in Gloucestershire / Cheltenham?

Thanks a potential new owner

Peter Morgan?

veggie said:
Well I've done it and agreed a deal on a 996TT. But it's all dependent on a successful PPI. Anyone no a good person to carry this out in Gloucestershire / Cheltenham?

Thanks a potential new owner

or send it down to Porsche Bristol for the OPC 111 Point check.

I used Peter Morgan in September and haven' seen anything quite so comprehensive. Bought the car and fettled his suggestions. He did warn me that on a high mileage, fifteen year old car he couldn't comment on the unseen. Just having trouble burning oil and a so a trip to the garage is in order, not sure whether to trailer it there.

:thumbs: Forgot all about Neil Garner after I left TVRs. Good idea.........

veggie said:
:thumbs: Forgot all about Neil Garner after I left TVRs. Good idea.........

He sorted me out . good guys :D

Well I plumped for Peter Morgan and boy was it worth it. I can do most things on a car but thought the mechanicals could do with a 3rd party check.

The gist? Many an Over rev logged beyond 7200 for minutes, yes minutes, with a recommendation of engine stripdown and inspection especially as oil leaks have started to appear. Overall run away bravely and start again!

Anyone know of a good early 996 tt? Oh and Glasses guide values are low, with W/ X logged at 17750 for a 70 k miler. Too cheap in my eyes.....

List a link to the car ... so no one on here buys it!!! :eek:

Sounds a turkey

What Paza said please, there's a few of us in the market for 996TT's.

There's a nice lapis blue on porsche gb site, for £21k I think, got grey leather so not for me, but condition looks great in the photos he has sent me if anyone is interested!

Just noticed the trade in / dealer price on Glass's is £15700 not £17500!!!!! How many people would they have queuing if they sold for that much?

As for the car it is a W reg one so if you are loking for one pm me and I will let you know

M

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back