Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

possibly a stupid Q

Rodders

just wanted to know the general consensus is regarding fuel levels in a 993..........normally i always have a full tank in my fwd VW...........generally top it up when it gets to half full(or is it half empty :wink: )........now would i be right in thinking that with the rear engine and front fuel tank of the 993 that having it full upsets its balance a tad......its a C4 that i'm getting btw

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34727

FULL TANK = better balance, which is wht it is always good to start a track day with it to the max

the old handling problem of the 911 was that the front was too light... some lead packs up front help, but you lose performance, so a full tank = better handling

or add some proper front splitters to the front spolier to aid the front downforce

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34735

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back