Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porscheless...

SimonK

Sold to a very nice couple through 911uk featured ad (nice one Phil!).

But unfortunately now porscheless until Xmas at earliest

goodbye%20911%20b&w.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31973

You never know christmas may come early this year!

Last year year I had to sell my 993 as we were building our new house and the money had run out but I have now just bought a 993tt. What a babe!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31989

Cayman on order!! Congrats

The 87 Carrera looks fab also, congrats to the new owners

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31991

Simon,

You can rest assured we will take great pride in our new acquisition and it will receive the utmost TLC. Thank you for the sale Simon. The drive back to Leics was probably the most classic driving experience I/we have had. This is our first porsche and, as with all first time owners it is one never to be forgotten.

We have been DRIVING the rural sth Leics network all weekend. We are in love with a classic driving machine and look forward to many great driving experiences. I keep running out to the garage and admiring her classic curves and colour. The Granite green metallic, a special order body, is just mind blowing.

I can only thank you Simon and all previous owners for keeping her in such prime condition and thus allowing us to now enjoy her many pleasures.

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32000

That's what I like to hear, the way it should be...

Welcome Mark!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32008

Mark, welcome to the wonderful world of 911 experience. Might bump into you during a Sunday afternoon drive. (not literally I hope!!) :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32021

Nice one Mark - am glad youre both pleased with it! The garage is looking very empty with just a pair of mountain bikes in it...

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32025

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnvt
Back