Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PORSCHELESS!!!

ferrari's rule, lets get one thing straight, I will kindly request (and will only do this once) that you DO NOT abuse other users on the forum, we are all expressing our free opinion here on our passion of cars... :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23296

they abuse me i abuse them they are ok i am ok read the post and see who started the abuse and see who gets the abuse

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23298

Sundeep Mate - it is cool - no abuse taken -

I'm starting to like this bloke who always takes the underdog's side -

FF - I think you should admit that no Ferrari will do what a Porker can and come up for more - strong, versatile, great value for money and goes like stink -

PS. I am a big fan of Ferrari - I went to Maranello and peered in the factory and went to the museum and ate at the
"Il Cavallino"
restaurant opposite with all the F1 helmets and engines on the walls etc. But I won't buy a Ferrari because I thnk that at every price point there is a better 911 for the same money, and I work too hard for my moeny to waste it -

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23303

FF - I think you should admit that no Ferrari will do what a Porker can and come up for more - strong, versatile, great value for money and goes like stink

i will agree with you on the pre 1996 cars but after that 996 and all its problems and now 997 is getting alot of bad press porsche are going backwards the old 3.2 carrera never had any major faults the carrera 2 and 4 both leaked oil every where after 70k the ferrari equivelent in them days the 328 was a good car and still is but the 348 got a lot of bad press the 355 was better the 360 is even better [i dont like them] but this new 430 sounds like a good car but they aint done any miles yet time will tell
as for your goes like stink statement there is a lot of faster cars out there even the old 944 turbo will beat a 911 if you want a cheap car that goes like stink looks good and ultra reliable the mitsubishi 3000gt takes a lot of beating

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23307

Come on guys. Ferraris rule baited you, but you did not have to take the bait(Warren).

It was Graham who first gave abuse, so I can either delete both, or just leave it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23310

OK - forget Ferrari's & Porsches for a tick. Does anybody know anthing about the new Aston Martin AMV8 or whatever it is going to be called. Saw a few snaps a while ago, looked very nice. Apparently, Aston are aiming directly at us - Porsche drivers!

I have never driven an Aston, anyone had the pleasure? I sat ina DB7 (2003 model, 12 cylinder GT) it was a manual, one of the worst driving positions I have ever had. Hated the pedals, no foot rest, have to be 5 foot 7 or shorter I think!

Another thing, as you guys know, Porsches come LHD in Japan - the 2003 996 was a RHD I ordered, but have yet to sit in a RHD manual 997. What is the driving position like in comparision to the 996? Your comments would be greatly appreciated!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23312

Well we have been here before, haven't we?

Nevertheless, it was the comment about t**sers in Fiats that sparked it off and I think FR had a bit of a right to reply. And he made some valid, balanced comments, I thought. (Good on ya, mate.)

But it might be useful to close off this thread before the majority die of boredom... :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23316

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 28 January 2005

Oh just f@ck off, you are really boring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steady on Poon :eek:

I thought Servo's question was quite genuine :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23318

All I know is that AMV8 is one horny looking piece of metal :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23320

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Maxy M on 28 January 2005

Well we have been here before, haven't we?
Nevertheless, it was the comment about t**sers in Fiats that sparked it off and I think FR had a bit of a right to reply. And he made some valid, balanced comments, I thought. (Good on ya, mate.)
indeed, but agreed that FR's comments are useful and worth reading :eek:
but then he always comes out with the same boring anti-porsche stuff and I'm the best in the world....

but irrespective of who pushed who 1st (playground et al..) my post was based on the fact that I believe that there is a difference in saying "t**sers in Fiats" to quoting that individuals are t**sers directly by their name.... that I believe is wrong!

this is supposed to be a post about what Servo is up to with a Porsche !!!! :?

although it was after a long day at the office and I wasn't in the best of moods after I had run out of Frosties for breakfast! :oops:
so let's all be friends again.. and try again......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23327

for those confused by my post, it was not directed at Servo.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23339

Previous poster said:

yeah yeah!

buy a GT3!

Servo, you will have trouble getting an AMV8 at a reasonable price, as there is a long waiting list...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23355

The AMV8 snaps look great but I know that I will still come to Porsche - I have driven everyone of my 'everyday' dream cars. And the Porsche 911 - in any of its variations always wins! Next time, it might be the Boxster 987 and then get a 997 Cab for me. Interested in the DSG thats supposed to be coming out soon. Apparently the Audi's are supposed to be the best on the market - Sundeep over to you whats your take on the Audi's DSG? I heard the BMW SMG is good as well but apparently the new version that is coming out this year is bit of a pain!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23359

Previous poster said:

who was it directed at then

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23377

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by ferrari's rule on 28 January 2005

Previous poster said:

who was it directed at then
don't push it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23379

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeadam
Back