Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche v Elise

...and now I've read it, I can recommend it as a good 20 minutes-worth of hilarity.

Still not sure if he's a troll though...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3638

I don't think anyone comes out of that particularly well - certainly does little to dispell the myth that all Porsche drivers are t**sers !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3648

...a while back, the Lotus v Exige thread was even funnier (and longer!) - my fault really. It's a good BBS to lighten your day, mainly as a result of zero control over access. Notice how anyone can just join in and pretend to be another member!! Cripes!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3666

Sorry about that. Very predictable. Very childish.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3682

I'm saying nothing!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3685

Hey Hey Hey, the elise bbs forum was my first home! You should see what happens when someone mentions the vx220 on the forum, they go wild! Very touchy people!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3686

:O PHIL! We have an alter-admin now! Very cheeky whoever that is.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3701

Um that seemed kinda stupid......I hadnt read James" previous post.....sorry :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3710

Yeah. Sorry. It wasn't very funny was it. I was bored!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3726

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back