Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche on Poole Quay 17 May 2013 - Anyone going?

Just realised it's an evening do - which means I'll be on 'baby watch'.
otherwise I would have been driving down with ya!
 
I think the PCGB Dorset group are having it as one of their meets.
I was tempted to go down but not sure if I can get back from work in time :sad:
 
Typical get a place 10mins from there and one of few weekends I can't go, there's a Meet up :sad:

Are there any more this summer :?:
 
Was thinking of going, but the weather looks a bit too changeable, and I used up some of my mileage allowance driving to Kent last week.
 
j8fbr said:
Typical get a place 10mins from there and one of few weekends I can't go, there's a Meet up :sad:

Are there any more this summer :?:

I think there is another in July!
 
Kgboxers said:
j8fbr said:
Typical get a place 10mins from there and one of few weekends I can't go, there's a Meet up :sad:

Are there any more this summer :?:

I think there is another in July!

July 19th :thumb:
 
Bit late to the party but I might attend, do I need to register?
 
shantybeater said:
Bit late to the party but I might attend, do I need to register?

Follow the link above and send Nick an email to register your interest.

Ps sun is out at the moment!
 
I think it will be a good turnout tonight. Weather is good here in Poole.

I will be there.
 
Agreed weather looks clear and dry now, fingers crossed! See you there
 
Was a great evening - but for those fecking seagulls!! Some nice cars on display. Would be good to get more 911UK'ers down there in July if we can.
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,285
Messages
1,443,761
Members
49,397
Latest member
246dbo
Back
Top