Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Museum visit 8-11th June. UPDATED, Pics from page 10

MisterCorn

Further to the other thread about a trip to the Porsche Museum in June, I propose the following dates:

Sat 8th June Drive to Stuttgart from UK
Sun 9th June Visit museum
Mon 10th June Visit factory
Tue 11th June Return to UK

Could we please have a show of numbers for who is interested in this on these specific dates. I realise half of the people will be on an epic tour around Europe about this time.

I will be in Stuttgart anyway that week, so I'll be there for the museum and factory visit and the return leg. Although I might be driving a van (particularly if it is raining).

MC

1. Pzero 8th June - 11th June as above itinery. +1 T8996C4

Bumped up for weekend only viewers.

C'mon let's get this thing moving.

The key day is Sunday 9th June for the Museum visit.

Everyone will have a different itinerary for getting there, doing other things etc but it would be good to have a 911uk meet the night before and/or after and be at the museum together.

2. Speedtrap + 1 - Same dates

Speedtrap said:
3. JAD (poss with Mrs JAD or with a mate)

The 8th/9th June weekend is the first wekend of the '50 years of the 911' exhibition being held at the museum between 4th June and 29th September.

It might be busy :dont know: . Good thing ... bad thing :?:

Good thing that the exhibition is on. I expect it will be busier for the duration.

I'm trying to arrange to go in the Porsche rather than a Mercedes van...

MC

I won't make this trip with you guys which is a pity but I will be going to the Museum this year at some point. Not too many have signed up for this June trip considering how many names were on the original list. :dont know: get signed up folks you won't regret it.

MisterCorn said:
Good thing that the exhibition is on. I expect it will be busier for the duration.

I'm trying to arrange to go in the Porsche rather than a Mercedes van...

MC

At least it's German :thumb:

T8996C4 you have PM.

Guys - Sorry, but I'm now out, as will be on the Southern Europe Tour with a few other 911uk'ers...!

Have a great trip out there - this will be on my list for next summer!

Rich

JAD said:
Speedtrap said:
4. Whele with Mrs Whele or Whele junior, Museum and Factory tour

Whele said:
JAD said:
Speedtrap said:
4. Whele with Mrs Whele or Whele junior, Museum and Factory tour

.... and it will be sunny, I have ordered this as I want the roof down all weekend!

Can't commit to this just yet but it's on my list of things to ask my missus when she's in a good mood.

:thumbs:

Sorry guys I can't make these dates.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back