Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche meets/runs in Germany for 2022

Alxd912

Silverstone
Hey,

I am a new 964 owner in Finland and I was wondering are there are any "rallies" meetings in Germany say over a weekend or longer?

I would like to take a trip in the car to Germany and was hoping that there would be some events happening in 2022.

Best regards

Alex

Re: Porsche meets/runs in Fermany for 2022

Alxd912 said:
Hey,

I am a new 964 owner in Finland and I was wondering are there are any "rallies" meetings in Germany say over a weekend or longer?

I would like to take a trip in the car to Germany and was hoping that there would be some events happening in 2022.

Best regards

Alex

Have you seen this thread? http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=147510

pzero said:
Alxd912 said:
Hey,

Best regards

Alex

Have you seen this thread? http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=147510

Hey

Thanks for this and a shame its only a one day event, though looks like it could be fun.
I have to see as I have 2 options to get there one being 1500 km & 7 hours on a ferry the other 600km but 24 hours on a cargo ferry:(

Thanks again Pzero
Alex

Alxd912 said:
Hey

Thanks for this and a shame its only a one day event, though looks like it could be fun.
I have to see as I have 2 options to get there one being 1500 km & 7 hours on a ferry the other 600km but 24 hours on a cargo ferry:(

Thanks again Pzero
Alex

The show is only a one day event but there will likely be plenty of groups planning to combine trips to the ring or Stuttgart etc. Plus most will be staying two nights in Oberhausen

Keep an eye on the thread to see what's in the planning :thumb:

DucatiRob said:
Alxd912 said:
Hey

Thanks again Pzero
Alex

The show is only a one day event but there will likely be plenty of groups planning to combine trips to the ring or Stuttgart etc. Plus most will be staying two nights in Oberhausen

Keep an eye on the thread to see what's in the planning :thumb:

Hey
Big thanks for this but now it seems the wife has other plans for me that previous day:(

I hope there will be more at some point during the year.

Problem being in Finland is that everything is so far for us guys plus only get around 6 months if lucky to enjoy the car, for which I still havent driven yet:(

Alex

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back