Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Junior seat isofix / airbag deactivation

skywalker

Hi folks,

Could someone tell me how this is achieved as I'm nearly sure that buckling in the official Porsche junior seat deactivates the airbag, how this is achieved I'm not sure so hoping someone can chime in here with their expertise on the subject :)

For info, I have the official Porsche junior seat isofix that I bought on eBay without the manual. If someone could scan the manual that would be even better...

Thanks

You need a deactivation bar fitted to the base of the front passenger seat (Porsche supply this). It wires into the electronics under the seat and when the special buckle (extra one hanging off the front of the seat) it plugged into the bar the airbag is deactivated.

You can of course fit a seat to the rear of the car and then you dont need to deactivate the airbag.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back